River Ranch, a 458-acre waterfront home development along the Payette River in McCall is pleased to announce a unique partnership designed to make your client’s dream of building a legacy home or vacation retreat in a private large-parcel community as seamless and cost-effective as possible.
BEST OF ALL WORLDS
Through this local and unprecedented partnership between River Ranch, Pinetop Custom Homes, and national mortgage banker PrimeLending, you can provide your clients with a unique opportunity that cannot be found anywhere else in McCall. Your clients will be able to build this year if desired!
PINETOP CUSTOM HOMES
New buyers of River Ranch receive an exclusive opportunity to design and build their home with the professional assistance of Pinetop Custom Homes at costs that are significantly lower and timelines that are faster than any other custom-building option in McCall.
- “Client-friendly” design, budget, and contract process
- Experience in mountain home building with cutting edge processes and materials
- Build timeline and project involvement that is unmatched by any other contractor in the area
- Exclusive vendor access and local subcontractor relationships
Through this hybrid program, property owners also have access to PrimeLending’s unparalleled mortgage financing options for land, construction, and permanent financing along with pricing and rate incentives that are only available to River Ranch buyers.
- National strength, local expertise
- Long-term lock rates to protect rates from rising during construction phase • Local appraisers familiar with the market
- Free rate lock float down guarantee if market improves after initial lock
If your clients have ever dreamed of building a home on a large mountain parcel or on the edge of a river where their neighbors are acres apart, wildlife wanders through their yard, and endless adventure is their backyard, River Ranch is their “call to the wild,” and then some. The HOA takes care of most of the parcels – providing all the benefits of large lot ownership without the maintenance headaches. The attributes that come with property ownership blend peacefully with a visually stunning setting and exceptional facilities, property maintenance, amenities privileges, and concierge services that provide value to your clients far more than our annual HOA dues.
- Discounts up to 20% off selected lots
- 12-month waiver of HOA fees with 100% access to homeowner amenities during the waiver period • Up to three years of family season passes to Brundage Mountain
- Selected Parcel discounts up to 10% for Partnership non-participants